
Finn now makes me bounce him on my knee for an hour at a time while we listen to this song. He acts as if he is in a trance. It has been one of my favorites since I was young so I can think he gets this new obsession from dad. When we are listening to the song Finn looks at me as if he needs me to answer some question but can't speak the words to ask. Turn it up and listen.



Is this song from a movie? I have heard it! Your little guy is too cute! You are such a good dad to bounce him for an hour! I would say "OK thats good!" after like 15 minutes! It was fun on Saturday! I love your wife! She is such a great friend and I am so excited that you guys are having another little one here soon!
ReplyDeleteWe had lots of fun with you and your hubby. I am super excited are new little one to be here. Thank you for the comment and the good company last Saturday.
ReplyDelete