I just wanted to take a moment to post some pictures of our brand new little girl. She is the first girl born to carry my sir name, in our clan, in 36 years. She is the first direct blood descendant to carry the name in over 50 years. Hail Michael Rose Adelaide E.! Born on 05/19/09, she was delivered at 39 weeks and weighed 8lbs. 15 oz. She would have hit the 9 and a half mark if she went 40 weeks like her big brother. She was named after my wife's brother who she lost 3 years ago and my grandma Jones who we love dearly and miss terribly. She will go by Michael Rose in memory and honor of you both.
Daddy loves you sweetie!



She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations you guys are such a CUTE family.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteShe is BEAUTIFUL! I hope that everything went well and both Jamie and the baby are doing great! How cool for you guys to have the first girl to carry your sir name, and I love her name!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the nice comments!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!! I love all that gorgeous hair, reminds me of our Ashlyn. What an honorable name, love it!!
ReplyDeleteWill you please email me your mailing address? We want to send your kids a little present.
jenchealey@hotmail(dotcom)
I cannot believe how darling she is! And it is so funny, 'cause she would make these faces when I was there and she looked just like you! Love it! I cannot wait to see her again! Have fun with your sweet baby girl!
ReplyDeleteI feel so lucky that I got to be there this time!!! I love you guys so much!! I am so very proud of you and the father you have become!
ReplyDelete