Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dawn of the Mustache



It is hard to believe that it has been just two short weeks since I lost my original manstache. It seems like I can't grow these new whiskers fast enough. As you can see by the picture I have gone from clean shaven to the dirty, Pioneer Park, homeless man style. I can already feel my strength increasing again. Although I am but a shadow of my former self strength wise, in comparison with my mustached self, I am definitely feeling stronger. This other picture is of what happened when I decided to trim some hedges over the weekend. In my clean shaven past I would have barely been able to fill a single wheelbarrow. As you can see, a little stubble makes a whole lot of difference in man strength. Clean faces are for women. I am sure glad that I did not decide to trim the hedges with a mustache. There might not be any yard at all!

4 comments:

  1. Babe, that was seriously so much work you did this weekend. But I don't think it had anything to do with your facial hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. colby you are so awesom and i cant believe how fast your scruffy is growin! you are such a big burley man, do you want to do our yard next? hahaha (maybe when you get your full mustache back.....)amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you feel as though this new mustache gives you a bit more power and strength? Is it stronger than the last one? Is it possible for this young stache to have more manly powers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Coco maybe I should grow a mustache I need lots of yard work done! You are so funny I'm glad you have your little furry friend back. Your leather work is so amazing you are my brother of many many talents. Mom say hi and she loves you

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.